1) In order to donate a portion of your purchase to your chosen charity, you must make a purchase only through your personalized shopping mall provided by CountryCause.
2) Make sure your browser cookies are turned ON, so that our merchants can track your purchase.
3) After completing the order, you will receive an order confirmation email from the merchant. Please forward that email to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your username in the subject line. This email will ensure that a portion of your purchase is donated to your chosen charity. If you do not forward the confirmation email, we will donate the same amount to a randomly selected charity from our list of registered charities.
4) Shopping donations might take upto 3 months to be posted in your CountryCause account provided you have followed the above steps correctly. So please be patient.
1) In order to donate a portion of funds raised through your daily online search activity to your chosen charity, you must conduct searches only through your personalized search page provided by CountryCause.
2) Search only for things you are only genuinely interested in. Keep your search activity organic and natural as you would normally search the internet.
3) Do not abuse the search engine to raise more funds for your chosen charity. Search engines have sophisticated softwares in place to catch any such abuses. If we find any such abuse coming through your personalized search page we reserve the right to disable it and you may not be allowed another chance to participate in CountryCause program.
4) Search donations are updated every 24 hours in your CountryCause account.